Friday, June 2, 2017

5 Questions with....



Susan Griscom, author of Possessed by a Vampire.


1.  Day in the life of Susan Griscom.
It varies. Sometimes I get up and start writing immediately. Those are usually the best days and ones I should practice everyday, but sometimes, I just need to hand out and drink coffee and take a look at the world. 

2.  What are you currently reading?
I am reading Mister Moneybags, by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward. I will be starting A Girl Like Me, by Ginger Scott as soon as I finish MM. 

3.  Favorite Character to write and why? I love writing in the Male POV and my favorite character so far has been Lane DeMarco from Rocked by a Vampire. I just seemed to connect with him from the very first book. I love everything about him.

4.  When did you first know you wanted to be an author? I'd always admired people who wrote books and always wished I could. It wasn't until 2007 when I actually began to see if I could actually finish a book and I did within three months. Then I took another four years editing it and trying to find an agent. In 2011, when I was tired of editing it and tired of rejections, I published it on Amazon.

5.  Best advice you were ever given.  Book wise or not. Treat my friends and family the way I want to be treated. I know this is the old "Golden Rule" my mother taught me a long time ago, but it wasn't until I was worried about entering into a second marriage and that an acquaintance just said, "Hey, don't worry, just treat him the way you want him to treat you and all will be good," that it actually sank in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment