Skip to main content

Time to Learn by Karen Ferry

TTL COVER REVEAL BANNER kopi


TTL Final Ebook cover
Title: "Time to Learn" (Believe #3)
Author: Karen Ferry
Series: The Believe Series, book #3
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Cover Designer: Susan Garwood - Wicked Women Designs
Release Date: 6th June, 2017
BLURB
Love is blind. Love is false. Love is deceitful. Until him.
My fairytale ending turned into a nightmare soon after I gave the man I thought was perfect my vows. Like the coward I was, I remained in my prison for too long. But there was one light amidst all the darkness – my daughter, Ailith.
Now, I’m a 33-year-old woman, living with her mother in a little town in Scotland that’s quiet but safe, trying to keep the family business afloat.
When will I find the courage to live again?
One day, a glance from a stranger brings me a sliver of hope that I haven't believed in since I was young.
Will it be enough?
Love is a lie. Love is an illusion. Love is painful. Until her.
She made me trip over my own two feet – made me yearn for the very thing I've avoided all my life: love. But she didn't love me back. I had to escape my memories somehow, and I fled to Scotland.
Now, I’m more lost than I've ever been, trying to forget the woman who managed to soften my cynical heart.
Will the hole in my chest ever heal?
One day, the sorrow in a woman's eyes causes me to trip again. My heart beats anew, and when she finally allows me to see her, I’m filled with hope.
Will she give in to me?
For Laura and Kristian, everything changes with just one glance. But can two people who have been burned in the past open their hearts and learn to love again?
Author's Note: While this is book #3 in The Believe Series, it can be read as a standalone novel. Includes a hot-as-sin tattoo artist, a stubborn Scottish woman, horses, and lots of swoon-worthy moments. You have been warned.
ADD TO GOODREADS
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29914834-time-to-learn
TTL COVER REVEAL TEASER
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
profilepci
Karen Ferry is a thirty-something writer, wife to a quiet, laidback man, and mother to a gorgeous, stubborn, redheaded girl who keeps her parents on their toes.
Even though Karen is Danish, she has always felt more at ease writing stories in English, and she is a complete Anglophile and bookaholic. She loves Italian food and wine, travelling, and spending time with her family. When she is not writing, she reads – her favourite genres are New Adult, Contemporary Romance, Erotica and Romantic Suspense. She can never get enough of romance.
Or of too many book boyfriends, either.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
Karen’s Cafe” – Reader Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/763032850451948/
Monthly Newsletter – Sign-up Form: http://eepurl.com/bhP08n
TTL Final Full Wrap Cover

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Possessed by a Vampire by Susan Griscom

Title: Possessed by a Vampire Author: Susan Griscom Genre: Paranormal Romance Hosted by: Lady Amber's PR Blurb: They possess the power to make their dreams come true—but it won’t be easy. Preston Knight—Elvis to his friends—loves being a vampire. The night he was turned was the first step to him becoming the kind of man he always hoped to be. Now, he’s a rock star. What could be better? But the one thing that would make his world complete is just out of reach. The woman he yearns for has some serious secrets, and despite him knowing that she wants him just as much as he wants her, she won’t let him in. Lily Gray never asked to be a vampire. The choice was taken from her eons ago, and things never improved. Now, she finds herself peddling drugs on the streets of San Francisco and playing the part of doting wife to a possessive and sadistic vampire with delusions of grandeur. But family means everything to Lily, and she’s willing to sacrifice everything for it…even her one chance at happi…

Secret Sins by Kathy Kulig

SECRET SINS Sins of Odyssey, book 3
by Kathy Kulig

Remnants by Carolyn Arnold

Remnants Brandon Fisher FBI Series, Book 6 by Carolyn Arnold Genre: Crime Mystery, Thriller
All that remains are whispers of the past…
When multiple body parts are recovered from the Little Ogeechee River in Savannah, Georgia, local law enforcement calls in FBI agent and profiler Brandon Fisher and his team to investigate. But with the remains pointing to three separate victims, this isn’t proving to be an open-and-shut case.
With no quick means of identifying the victims, building a profile of this serial killer is proving more challenging than usual. How is the killer picking these victims? Why are their limbs being severed and bodies mutilated? And what is it about them that is triggering this killer to murder?
The questions compound as the body count continues to rise, and when a torso painted blue and missing its heart is found, the case takes an even darker turn. But this is only the beginning, and these new leads draw the FBI into a creepy psychological nightmare. One thing is clear, …