Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Hole Punched by Susan Renee



Blurb

By day, I manage The Hole Punch, and it isn't as sexy as it sounds.
It's an office supply store--not an establishment for vibrators and butt plugs. By nighttime though, that's when I unleash an exciting passion of mine--one that I'm not prepared to share just yet.

I don't have the time or the energy for a relationship right now. Besides, sex with colleagues is always a bad idea. Now, sex with customers? That's something I can get on board with, especially since Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome keeps showing up and setting my insides on fire. Although I don't know his name or what he does, I can only imagine what he needs with piles of paper, pens, post-its, and highlighters. Maybe one day, if I'm lucky, I can manage his hole-punch.


5 Stars

ha! love love loved this book. the story is freaking great!!!

I was lucky enough to meet the author Susan Renee at the Royal Book Bash.
I always have fun meeting new authors.  

Jenna is the manager of Hole Punched, a secret lingerie designer and a commitment phobe! Then she runs into a regular customer at a coffee shop, changing things up for them both.  Her past

still hangs over her like a blanket, that can smother her at anytime.
Can she break the cycle of self destruction?  

Jacoby's been watching Jenna for awhile, when she falls in his lap it's fate and he needs to act. He's careful with her, showing her how good it can be and she does the same for him.   He is

everything that Jenna needs and deserves.  Can Jacoby convince her of that before
she runs out on him?



it's a whirlwind of humor, lust and amazballs writing. this is a short, up beat story that will surely brighten your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment