Thursday, March 30, 2017

Dirty Confessions by Jasmine Red

  Title: Dirty Confessions 
By: Jasmine Red
Publication Date: March 29, 2017
Genre: Erotic Romance
#dirtyconfessions
Beware. This is not a love story. This is about a man and his obsession with a woman who’d he’d hurt long ago. This is about his journey. The sexual adventures he embarked on that led him away, and then back to her. This is romance, if it was lathered in lust and warm moans and whispered under silk sheets in a candle lit room. This is not an orgasm. It is multiple orgasms. The senses breaking free. The erotic flicker of a wet tongue against a stiff nipple. Fingers toying with clits. Moans riding cries of pleasures. Hard lengths sliding in lush treasures between hungry thighs. This is not a romance. It is a romance of lust.
Jasmine Red serves as a Secret Alter Ego for an author who wants to be nasty as hell.

Five questions with author Jasmine Red

1.  How did you first know you wanted to become an author?

I love reading erotica. It just so happens that authors are pretty much crazy book nerds that discover their own passion for creating novels.

There is this great beauty with opening up a book on a nice evening with a glass of wine. Magic lives within the pages.

I wanted to be a part of that magic!

I wanted to be a witchy wordsmith, arousing people with my words and inspiring them to have sexual adventures!


2.  Favorite character you wrote? and why?

Charles from this novel, Dirty Confessions is my favorite character. He’s a hot alpha that’s struggling with who he supposed to be in life as well as what is the idea of love.

Throughout the novel, he goes through several changes and we get to watch this hottie go from a teen to a panty-wetting, irresistible man.

3.  What are you currently reading?
I am reading out Meredith Wild’s Hacker Series.
I’m a huge fan of her work.

4.  Do you listen to music while you write?  Is what's on your current playlist?
I love writing with music.
While I’m writing my sexy scenes, I’ve been listening to:

“Cashmere Cat” by Adore ft. Ariana Grande
“Teyana Taylor” Feat Chris Brown - Do Not Disturb

“Heathens” and “Heavy, Dirty Soul” by  twenty one pilots

“Starboy” by Weeknd



5.  What is your writing processes?  Research?  Interviews?  A great idea? 


I always create a new playlist, when I start a new writing project. I love to have the music first and the tunes and rhythm inspire my scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment