Friday, January 27, 2017

Author Spotlight for Siera London


Today we'll be getting to know Author Siera London better.  She is the author of The Bachelors of Shell Cover series. 

Siera London, a former naval officer, is a #1 Amazon Bestselling Author of contemporary romance and romantic suspense. A native Floridian, her love of coastal towns and bustling cities shines through in her sassy and sexy storytelling. 
Currently, she resides in Southeast Florida with her husband and a color patch tabby named Frie. 

Below you can find all her contact information and some other tidbits she shared with us.  Thank you Ms. London for taking the time to answer my questions.  



Siera London
Bestselling Author of The Bachelors of Shell Cove series
sassy  & sensual romance


Click here to subscribe to new release notification list

Follow me on Facebook | Twitter Pinterest


It's cold outside...cuddle up with something hot. In this modern-day Cinderella tale by Siera London, arson investigator, Nathan Zachary falls for the fire starter, Symphony Porter. How will they survive the danger threatening to consume their love and their lives?

Read your free sample today! #freeexcerpt

Coming Soon!

Concealing Fire Blurb~ COMING Jan. 19th

Dallas Fire & Rescue firefighter, Kendall Raine goes out of her way to avoid male attention. She's focused on salvaging her career and  the temporary assignment to Key West's Old Town Firehouse is just the opportunity she's been waiting for. Unfortunately for Kendall, her hot as sin team mate threatens her focus and stokes an internal fire she thought long extinguished.

Firefighter and former Marine, Cutler Stevens sees beyond Kendall's disguise the moment he lays eyes on her. As a general rule, he likes his women easy and uncomplicated, but attraction and curiosity sparks a deep desire to uncover what Kendall is desperately trying to hide. 

After a natural disaster forces them together, Cutler knows one night with Kendall in his arms will never be enough, even if she won't admit it.

Just when Kendall accepts the burning passion Cutler offers, they are both tested when her past follows her to the southernmost point. How far will Cutler go when he discovers what Kendall is prepared to do to preserve her new life? Will their decisions protect their newfound love or unveil a secret that will consume them both?



(*•.¸πŸŒŸπŸŒŸ¸.•*)️Chasing Flames(*•.¸πŸŒŸπŸŒŸ¸.•*)️
πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’GRAB YOUR COPY TODAY!!πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’
Siera London, Author
✨✨Get caught up in Siera London's Fiery Fairy Tales series this holiday. Book 2, Cutler's story releases January 19th!
In Chasing Flames, what happens when the arson investigator falls for the fire starter? #Cinderellastory #suspense #DFRKW
#Amazon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally have our Street Team up and rolling! Siera's Londonaires!
We'd love to have you join us!



To start, will you please tell us a little bit about your current projects?
I’m writing books 4 & 5 in my bestselling series, The Bachelors of Shell Cove. My agent has me crafting a brand new 3-book romantic suspense series. And of course, the Fiery Fairy Tales series has a third release coming in May, Commanding Heat. 

When was the moment that you knew you had to be a writer?
I knew I was a storyteller in junior high school. The nerd in me loved to retell the stories I read. I would add scenes that I wished were on the page and give the stories an alternative ending. Eventually, it occurred to me I was telling my story. 

Who gave you the one piece of writing advice that sticks with you to this day? 
I met author Mary Wine, in 2014 at the Romantic Times Convention in New Orleans, LA. Her advice was simplistic, yet challenging. She said, “put your work out there.” Five words that had a profound impact on my writing life, because that meant I had to get over my fear. I needed to write consistently, let my critique partners tear my WIP to pieces, and connect with other authors. Those five days with Mary changed my perspective as an aspiring writer. 

What are some of your favorite pastimes? Do you have any hobbies or collections? 
Teaching and volunteering go hand-in-hand for me. I co-facilitate a debt reduction program through our local church twice a year. Once a month,  I volunteer at the church nursery. And when I’m not busy writing, I serve as a board member for a national organization. 
What has been your biggest adventure to date?
Transitioning from 22 years of military service and being told what to do and how to do it. For someone with my highly structured background, the freedom to create is a bit overwhelming at times. I love being a writer. I see a story in everything around me and its liberating to experience the emotional jolt as the scenes and sequels assemble into a cohesive story. Each story is like watching your custom made house, with all the colors, lights, and fixtures you love, being built!

If your fairy godmother waved her wand and whisked you away to the location of your choice, which place would you choose, and why?
Thailand. I enjoy the culture, the beautiful country side, and the cooking. 

How do you describe yourself? How would your family and friends describe you? 
Me: A lovable, Type A++ Nerd
Family: Dependable, Focused, Fiercely loyal Type A++ Superwoman

What is your favorite comfort food? 
Anything fried! Donuts, Twinkies, ice cream, chicken, fries—lots and lots of grease. 

What is your favorite season? What do you love about it?
Spring. I feel a rebirth similar to what I see in nature as the buds form and the blossoms unfold. I know its tradition to have a New Year’s resolution, but many of my life’s major decisions have occurred in the spring. Actually, I started writing my debut novel CHASING AVA in April of 2013. 

What is the one modern convenience that you cannot do without?
I am worse than The Peanuts’ Linus without my cellphone. I’ll drive back home if I’ve forgotten her. 

What is this romance writer's idea of the "ideal romantic evening"?

Anything that involves being alone with my husband and touching. 


No comments:

Post a Comment