Torn by Carian Cole



Blurb

** Please note: There is no underage sex in this book. This is a romance. **

He’s loved me since the day I was born. 
He’s taken care of me. 
He’s awakened me. 

Tor. My father’s best friend. 
Fifteen years older than me, he’s always been my protector. 
The one I should never, ever want. 
But I was born to be his. 

She’s always loved me. 
She’s shattered me. 
She’s healed me.

Kenzi. My best friend’s daughter. 
I held her the day she was born, and I never let go. 
She’s forbidden to me. But she’s the only one that really gets me. 
We’re slowly being torn apart by everything we love. 
Everything we want. 
Everything we desire. 

And now I want the one thing I can’t have... I want her.





4 Stars

All her life, Tor has played a part.
Uncle, babysitter, booboo soother, chasing away monsters, 
mentor, confidant, friend, god father.
Now he is stepping into a new role with Kenzi
LOVER.

He's fought it for years, but his heart knows.  
She makes him happy, she makes him whole.
Soul Mates.
Can it work?  
She is so young, he is older.
Much older.
Why would she want an old guy like him?
He's closed off.  At least that's what the others told him.
Maybe they didn't know him.
Maybe he closed himself off from them.
But not Kenzi.

Kenzi wants Tor.
With ever fiber of her being.
Wants, NO, needs him.
They have danced around their feelings long enough.
It's time.
She's 18. 
It's TIME!
Will Tor bend for her.
Will he love her like she wants?
Or will she always be the child to him?

The first 60% of this book, is Tor and Kenzi dancing
around their feelings. I get it.  She's not 18 yet.
All bets are off when she turns 18.
After 60% it's an uphill battle between Kenzi and Tor.
Wondering if they can make any sense out of things.
How things from their past will affect their future.
Will they get a Happily Ever After?

I'm interested in the reclusive brother who lives in the woods.
He intrigues me.  Out of all the other brothers, he is the one
I want to know more about.
You get a little snip of him in this book, but it's not enough.
I hope Ms. Cole writes a book just for him.
And soon!





Comments