Inarticulate by Eden Summers


Inarticulate Release Boost
from Author Eden Summers
Release Date September 12, 2016


Could you handle his silence?

The next novel from bestselling author, Eden Summers, is set to catch your breath. Inarticulate is a contemporary, standalone romance novel and a read you won’t want to miss.

Add to Goodreads

Question from Eden Summers:


Synopsis

He’s silent––but his touch speaks louder than words.

At first sight, Savannah is drawn to the harsh appeal of a man who refuses to talk to her. Keenan’s hard stare is arrogant and unapologetic. The quirk of his sensuous lips is cocky and in control.

But there’s more. There’s something deeper he’s trying to hide behind those steely grey eyes––a slight hint of vulnerability which captures her intrigue.

She’d been warned, told that his silence hides a myriad of lies capable of affecting her career and relationships with loved ones. Only she can't help herself. Testing Keenan's defenses is an addiction she can't deny.

Falling in lust is easy. Learning his secrets comes with a price. The cost? Her broken heart.

Cover




Giveaway
Enter to win!!!





1.  Where does your inspiration come from?

My inspiration can come from everywhere and everything. But the vast majority of my book ideas have come from songs. My Reckless Beat series was inspired by Daughtry’s music. And the chorus of a Jason Derulo song once inspired an entire series on its own. It doesn’t take much. The stories play out like a movie in my head and always happen when I’m listening to music.

2.  Do you have a muse?  If so who?
No, I don’t. I wish I did. Maybe then I could stare at a sexy poster instead of procrastinating somewhere else.

3. What draws you the genre of your books?
Love is the most important part of my life. So I can’t imagine writing anything different. In fact, I don’t think another genre could hold my interest. However, I would love to write in other sub-genres. I’ve only published in contemporary so far and I have numerous paranormal stories begging to be written.


4.  If you weren't an author you'd be?
I’d probably be back in a desk job. I couldn’t figure out what I wanted to be while I was in school. I was interested in everything which made it hard to pinpoint one career to follow.
I work well in an office environment but I never really felt at home until I discovered the challenges of being an author.

5.  Have you written under a different name?

No. And I don’t think I ever will. The marketing involved in a second pen name would drive me crazy.

6.  What made you decide to sit down and actually start something?

I’ve always gone to bed and become overwhelmed with my imagination. It wasn’t until after I fell pregnant with my first son and became an avid reader, that I realized I was being kept awake with stories. The more I read, the more my imagination went wild, until I eventually started writing the ideas down.

7.  Do you write full time or part time?

As of this year, I write full time. Apart from my motherly duties.

8.  Looking back, what do you think about the first book you published?

My first book was a steep learning curve. I didn’t think I’d see myself through the editing process. But I published Concealed Desire as an extremely proud newbie author.
However, as much as I love it, I’m not sure I want to go back and read it again. I’ve learned a lot since then.

9.  What are you currently reading?

Beyond Pain by Kit Rocha. I didn’t discover the fabulousness of this author duo until recently and I’m glad I did. Their writing is flawless.

10.  Favorite authors?

I would fall to my knees in front of Gena Showalter, Lorelei James, Kresley Cole or Cindy Gerard. I adore everything they’ve written. I also love J.R. Ward, Julie James and Pamela Clare.



About the Author


Eden Summers is a bestselling author of contemporary romance with a side of sizzle and sarcasm.

She lives in Australia with a young family who are well aware she's circling the drain of insanity. Eden can't resist alpha dominance, dark features and sarcasm in her fictional heroes and loves a strong heroine who knows when to bite her tongue but also serves retribution with a feminine smile on her face. 

Connect with Eden


Comments