Burn



BLURB

Love is just a word until someone enters your life and gives it meaning.

"No"
One word.
Two letters.
But those two letters changed everything.
It was impossible to predict the impact I would have on the life of the only woman I'd ever truly loved. No way to know that I would result in her ruin.
I’d suffer for eternity with the knowledge that it was me who brought devastation to her doorstep.
Though I deserved the anguish I felt, to see her suffer was unacceptable.
I would fix this.
Somehow I would prove to her that I wasn't the monster she thought I was.
Even if it meant becoming a monster in order to make that happen.





4 Stars

This book picks up right where Hook left off.

Floundering in the darkness trying to figure out what exactly happened! Emily is distraught, to say the least, how could this happen? How could Marco have left this happen? She needs a break from him. But can he let her go?

Marco is just as shocked as Emily. But he needs to keep a cool head in order to help Emily survive this mess he put them into. First things first, he needs to find out what the hell actually happened.

Plotting her own revenge, she meets up with Julian and asks him for help. He's the key to her plan. Together she can take down Vito and avenge her son!

This book has twists and turns. Things happened that I didn't expect. I cried over lunch break, happy and sad tears!! At one point I was freaked out that the floor was going to go out and that would be lights out for them all! UGH!!! Talk about a knee jerker.

The connection between Emily and Marco is still there, even after all that happened. But can it last this time? That's the ultimate question. Will what happened to either one of them dampen the heat for each other? Only time will tell where Marco and Emily will end up!!

Comments