Friday, July 1, 2016

31 Day Blog Challenge...

What is the 31 day Blog Challenge?  Glad you asked! Each day I will post a topic and my answers.  I guess this is a way for you to get to know me better.  Who knows you might even like me.  *GASP*  I won't get my hopes up, I seem to be too sarcastic and snarky for some.  It almost makes me sad.  ALMOST.

On to today's Challenge - Selfie and 5 random facts about me!  Your blogger du jour.




5 Random facts about me

1.  I'm an only child.

2.  I love all things shiny and glittery!  Weird right?  Cause I'm not really a girly girl.  Oh well, let's chalk that up to my inner child!

3.  Cooking and baking are second to reading in my life. 

4.  I go away for 'scrapbooking' weekends, that are really just weekends at the beach drinking, reading, and having a GREAT time.

5.  I'm a morning person.  Before you groan and moan about that, here is the deciding factor - I have to wake up on my own and not be woke up.  If you wake me up, forget it, I'm a bear and you'll pay. 

Feel free to share your 5 random facts so I can get to know you better!  Remember sharing is caring. 





No comments:

Post a Comment