Tiger Shark - Book Review


GoodReads  *  AmazonUS

Blurb

London’s square mile is witness to a revolution, a new breed of business woman. They call us tiger sharks. 

We out-earn, out-work and out-play our male counterparts. We work the system, play the game and most importantly, we win. In a city full of sharks only the most ruthless make it to the top of the pool.

The number one rule: never sleep with the boss. Ever. I had no intention of breaking it until I met my new boss. No matter how strong my resolve, Landon Banks can smell weakness like a shark smells blood in the water, and I’m bleeding.

The hunter becomes the hunted, lines start to blur, and I have a choice to make. Screw or be screwed. Of course, I never was much good at taking it like a bitch. Landon Banks will be learning to grab his ankles if I have anything to do with it.

Things are about to get interesting in the game of predator versus predator. Who will come out on top?



4.5 Stars

Run to the book store and buy the book. 
You'll thank yourself later and me too!  
Oh and buy some cigarettes too, you'll need them too.



At the beginning, Georgia is a ball buster and I loved that about her, she didn't bend, she didn't allow a man to run buckshot over her, she was in control.  She called the shots.  But then half way thru the book, she gave in.   She just rolled over.   WTH!?  It's like she forgot to recharge.  

Landon Banks, he is just like any other rich guy.  He see's it, he wants it and he gets it.  I've read about guys like this hundred's of times before.  Landon isn't afraid to take control and show Georgia who really is the boss.  She doesn't like this weak side of her, the side that allows a man to play her like a fiddle.  She loathes it, yet welcomes it.

With that being said, sometimes after they f*cked, because yeah that's what they did, I needed a cigarette.  I was angry at Georgia for bowing to him and I was angry at Landon for not being truthful to her.  Angry that he made her feel used and insecure.  

Comments