Right - Release Blitz




Title: Right
Author: Jana Aston
Genre: Romantic Comedy
 Release Date: April 6, 2016



Blurb

My childhood was perfect.
I’ve led a charmed life, and I’m not going to blow it now by picking the wrong guy.

I’ve got my sights set on my brother’s best friend.
He’s known my family for years. He’s reliable and kind and handsome.

Sure, he’s been avoiding me since I was six.
I’m a bit aggressive for him, maybe.

But he’s the one… right?

 
RIGHT is a full-length standalone novel. This novel features Everly, Sophie’s best friend from the novel Wrong.
Both books were written as standalones and can be read without the other.






Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO





Excerpt


"What man doesn't want a recording of himself banging his girlfriend? Every man wants that. Am I right?" I look to Sophie for confirmation."Sex tapes and anal. It's on every man's wish list."I grunt. "Yeah, and I already told him I'm saving anal for marriage, so that's out.""Wait, you've never had anal?" Sophie's eyes widen, her voice a whisper.I glance at her face and slap my drink down on the counter. "You have?" I'm stunned.She darts her eyes away from mine and then back, biting her lip and nodding, her face red."How is this possible? You were a virgin five minutes ago and you've already progressed to anal?" I shake my head. "Oh, my God. I'm an anal old maid." I drop my forehead into my hand with a slap, then sit up straight, my hands gripped around the counter's edge as I lean forward to get Sophie's attention. "Did you like it?"Sophie clears her throat and glances around again, like someone is going to catch us discussing this and post about it on Facebook. "Yes," she whispers, then looks at the ceiling as if she can't meet my eyes while she admits it. "It's, um, good. I don't want to do it every day, but occasionally, yes, I like it.""Huh," I say. "Well, then."






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio

Jana Aston is the New York Times bestselling author of WRONG.
She quit her super boring day job to whip up another book & is hoping that was not a stupid idea.
In her defense, it was a really boring job.
RIGHT releases on April 6th



Author Links

Giveaway

Comments