Lawless - Book Review


I love the cover of this book.  Love it.  I mean how can you NOT love it?  Look at that man!  HOT!!

Blurb:

Thia is prim and proper.
Bear is leather and lawless.
It will never work between them.
It's a lie they almost believe...

It is necessary to first read King and Tyrant to fully enjoy Lawless.




4 stars

OMG!  I love a good biker.  Lawless is a good story.  
I will admit I'm reading out of sequence - yikes. but it made me want to read King, which I have but never read.  It's TIME!

Years ago Thia met Bear, she was just a kid and he was a punk biker.  But he saved her or maybe not.  I'm not sure, but the connection between the two was forged at that moment, whether Bear would admit it or not.  Thia always knew.


Present day, Thia is on the lamb for doing something that needed to be done.  She had to live and if that meant someone else didn't, so be it.  She ran to the only person who she knew would protect her, Bear.  Only he wasn't at the MC like he told her.  But his daddy was and his daddy was going to punish Bear by using Thia.  Before she is brutally hurt, Gus causes a scene and rushing Thia to Bear.  Who doesn't know what to do with her.  He barely remembers her, until she shows him the ring he gave her as a child.  

From there they try.  They try to talk, they try to understand what is going on.  Bear tries to help Thia, Thia tries to help Bear, by loving him.

But when the long arm of the law comes calling, what will Bear do?  Anything he can to save his Thia.

Now I will admit, I just bitched about another book that didn't have sex until 60% in.  This book is the same.  The difference?  It wasn't all cock teasing and going, there was a plot and a good Alpha male.  He knew what he wanted and damn it he was going to get it.  It's all in how men are written.  I love Bear.  Yeah he isn't the smartest or the nicest, but I think he's been so hurt in the past that he just can't figure out if his ass is up or down.  So he is learning just like Thia as he goes.  

Looking forward to the next book in the series.  Can't wait to see what happens between Bear and Thia!!

Comments