Lukas - Book Review




Blurb:

Storm’s younger cousin.
Vandal’s little brother.
You’ve met him in the background.
The sweet one. 
The nice one. 
The one they can all rely on.
The good one.
He’s a tattoo artist. He plays metal and classical music - on the violin.
He’s got a body built for sin.
He’s 24.
In comes Ivy. She’s a 36 year old single mom who hasn’t dated in 18 years. 
All she wanted was a tattoo.
She got a helluva lot more :) 
Being good has never been so bad

4 stars

And I’m in love. 

Storm, wooed me.

Vandal, vandalized me.

Lukas, loved me.



Another great novel by author Carian Cole.  We met Lukas before, he’s the reliable brother, the one everyone goes to for a hug and pep talk.  Now it’s turn to find love.  For 24, he is very mature and patient.  I loved that he was willing to be patient with Ivy, that he didn’t push her to feel things before she did or do things she would regret.  He was tender and kind, but also brutal and Alpha male.  He wanted to take care of her, like a man is supposed to do for his woman.  There for her, no matter what and her there for him. 



When Lukas see’s Ivy, its instant, the attraction and pull.  Ivy fights it, she is dealing with her own personal mess and isn’t ready for anything.  Lukas on the other hand, embraces it and chases it.  He is like the Devil running down a soul to feed his sins!!  Nothing stands in that man’s ways.  Not even when the road gets bumpy, he fights for what is his and what he wants and that’s Ivy. 

The only thing I wasn’t thrilled with was the end.  It just ended.  I wanted wedding and honeymoon.  I wanted more than I got.  I think because I didn’t want the book to be over yet.  I spent all weekend in bed with Lukas.  I read slowly, so it wouldn’t end so quickly, but all good things come to an end!  Now I have to wait for the next book in the series.  *DRAMATIC SIGH*

Comments