Wolfsbane: Tale of A Traveler - Book Review

This is book #2 in the series Tales of a Traveler by N.J. Layouni.  I was pleasant swept up in book #1 that I immediately bought book #2.  I screwed around reading it because book #3 isn't out yet and I don't know when it will be out.  *Hint Hint to Layouni. *

There is so much I want to tell you about this book, but I don't want to spoil it for you.  I think I did a pretty good job in my review.  



4 Stars

This book picks up where Hemlock leaves off.  Martha is wife napped by the Evil Earl, cue evil music!  She is taken to his fortress, where Anselm steps in to ease her situation and his own.  All the while there Martha is longing for Vadim, wondering if and when will he come.  She must use her feminine wiles to best the Earl and Anselm.  But are they friend or foe?  Lines are crossed, bonds are made, all before a rescue can happen.



I love Martha, she's not a shy violet or a girly girl.  She sticks up for herself and has grown, from dealing with Tony to being a woman.  When she picked up the shit stick, I about lost it with laughter.  She protected another woman as well as herself.   Yeah!!

In my opinion this book is better than one.  There is no shyness between Vadim and Martha, there is love, trust, and respect.  He truly values her opinion.  Not an ease feet in his time. 

What I didn't like.  The ending!!  What happened to Sir Hugh?  Anselm?? C'mon book 3!!!!

Comments

  1. Lol! Fantastic review, Amy. Just perfect. Thank you so much. Don't worry, all will be revealed. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment