Vacation

Hello!  Did you miss me?  I was gone for a week!  *GASP*  I know!!  An entire week without me!

So did any one have a guess as to where I went?  I posted clues on my Twitter acct: @Garnet1377.

I had a great time, it was anything but resting and relaxing!  I was running all over the place, trying to keep up with everyone.  My hotel was amazing, the food excellent, but most of all spending time with my extended family was a great experience, that I will cherish.

Ok, I'm trying to get back to my emails and fish through them all, I appreciate the patients, I had over 1K emails.  Little Miss Popular over here!  I did finish a book while I was away and will be posting that review shortly.  I hope all is well with you and look forward to chatting real soon!

Until then, any more guesses as to where I was hiding out??

Comments