The Redemption - Book Review

The last book for The Club series by Lauren Rowe.  I'm torn.  I'm happy to have met Sarah and Jonas, but I'm not ready for their story to be over yet.  Does that make sense?  It was great being a voyeur in their life!!  Their sex was HOT and always satisfying.   Big Plus!!



Blurb:

“There’s never been a love like ours and there never will be again. We’re the greatest love story ever told. Our love is so pure and true, we’re the amazement of the gods.” – Jonas Faraday

In the final, heart-racing installment of THE CLUB TRILOGY, Jonas Faraday continues his quest to overcome his demons. But is he fated for a lifetime of heartbreak and tragedy—or will he finally find his redemption?

**Readers 18+ only due to graphic sexual content and explicit language**

4Stars

Last book we were left hanging off the freaking cliff to find out if Sarah is okay and Jonas can keep himself sane!!!  We see things through Jonas' eyes and realize how close he is to tumbling into the abyss again.  My heart broke again for Jonas!  

Things turn for the better, Sarah is okay. YEAH!  Happy Dance!!  Jonas holds his shit together and they move on with their love and with screwing The Club up the a$$.  With the help of Josh, Kat, and Henn, they travel to Las Vegas and begin their mission.  In between sexing, they talk.  Sarah learns about Jonas past and how it haunts him still.  Can she look past it?  Does she get her Hallmark ending?  



The beginning of this book was slow for me and I almost didn't finish it.  But for the sake of Jonas I powered through and I'm so glad I did!  The magic between Sarah and Jonas is amazing, their love is the stuff of legends and fairy tales.  Every little girl wants a man like Jonas one day.  I'm still searching for mine, so if you know him send him over to me please!  :-)

I'm sad that this series is over.  Sad that I won't get any more of Jonas Faraday.  But I'm so glad I read this book and was introduced to these characters!   Lauren Rowe made them realistic, not untouchable.  There are Sarah Cruz's out there and there are Jonas Faraday's out there, I hope they meet, I hope there is sparks and I hope there is magic!   I will be spreading the word about Jonas and The Club!  

Comments